Located in Henry Hamilton Park, the Tisdale & District Museum features a Heritage Centre, station replica, and Doghide Village. The Heritage Centre is comprised of 16 different vehicles known as the Dagg Collection. Main features include the original 1920 Pearse house, which is furnished with most of the original furniture. The Doghide Village includes an old fire hall, CPR building, log barn and milk house, general store, teacherage, and a church.
The station houses a permanent display on bee farming in the area. This display depicts the old bee farmer and the more modern version. The museum also features artifacts from the historic biggest shoot-out in Western Canada.
For more contact the Tisdale and District Museum at 306-873-4999 or email email@example.com